Early Entries close: September 1
The preferred method for entering this show is to use www.gaitkeeper.com to enter. Some “hints” to make it easier for everyone!
· To start, have all of your membership cards, registration papers, addresses, phone numbers and emails handy
· Enter people names EXACTLY as they appear on your AHA Card, including middle initials. No nicknames.
· If you prefer to be called something else or have had a name change (like married) CALL AHA and change it.
· Horse names must be EXACTLY as they appear on registration papers. Do not put AHR or IAHA in front of the number. DO include the 1A, 2A on Half-Arabians. Horse birthdates are required to be entered as XX/XX/XX example: 01/01/05
· You can go back and change classes, add riders, etc. until you press SUBMIT. Once you do, just send an email with changes.
· If you pay by bankcard, it will take your credit card information, At the show, give us the 3 digit verification code to check out.
Mail back of entry form with signatures and both covid waivers for all persons to show secretary. Include checks for payment. Signature page is mandatory!
If you have any questions, call Lisa at 360.687.2256. Don’t worry about perfection- we are all learning this program. We want you to come and enjoy the show!
This is a complete catalog with all of the information that you need to attend this show. Please note that there have been a number of rule changes that go into effect this season. It behooves you to take the time to print and read.
COMING SOON! Patterns for Hunt Seat; Reining Seat, Saddle Seat, Showmanship, Western Horsemanship, Ranch Horse, Reining and Cow Classes. Download to your phone or tablet. Print what you need. Save a Tree - Save the planet!
Patrons, Advertisers and Sponsors make a difference, Your dollars are an investment in the continued success of this show. Show your support on your entry form please. Thank You!!
These classes for 3, 4 & 5 year olds feature the best of the Arabian horse young athletes. It's a wonderful marketplace to showcase the best and brightest that the industry offers.
There are no qualification requirements for 2020! You are qualified for the Region 4 Arabian Championship show. Please send your entries electronically to arrive by September 1st to avoid late fees. Do not include copies of membership cards and registration papers. Remember closing date is by ARRIVAL, not postmark.
Our Pre-Show is your opportunity to participate in the regional show experience!